Diving Center Divestar Ibiza
Divestar Ibiza is closed until 2022 .
It has become quiet on Ibiza. The 2021 season is also over for Divestar Ibiza. Many thanks to our customers for their trust, we hope to have brought you closer to the beauty of Ibiza's underwater world. Many thanks also to our team and many helpers who, with their tireless efforts, made the successful season possible in the first place, despite Corona and other adverse circumstances! Unfortunately, some hard-working helpers are missing from the group picture, including our Alex.
Now we will work for the next few months to bring our dive center, equipment and boats back to top condition in order to be able to offer our divers an even better and safer adventure.
We are already looking forward to the 2022 season and hope to see you all again in May!
Steffi and Roland
Of course, as always, we can be reached by email or 0034 971 336 726!
Our well equiped Divecenter is ready to welcome you for the season 2021 - there are some changes due the Corona crisis .
- every diver has his own big bucket with water to rinse his equipment
- all rental equipment will be desinfected after each diver .
- Face masks are required on the boat, as well in the Divecenter if the minimum distance of 2 m cannot be maintained.
- no drinking water at the divecenter and on the boats - please bring your own .
- Limited changing rooms and, sorry, no hot showers.
Steffi and Roland
Welcome to Divestar IBIZA, Ibiza's number one dive center!
An experienced, certified diver or a complete beginner, we will make you feel at home from the get go, guaranteed!
With our highly motivated and enthusiastic staff you will have the best possible service in a friendly holiday atmosphere.
We are open from the 1st of may until the 31st of Octobre, 7 days a week (09.30h - 18.00h)