After a recent upgrade in 2019, we are proud to say our diving center is very well equipped to meet all your needs!
- Only 5 minutes outside of Santa Eulàlia, our Dive Center in Cala Martina has everything you need for the best dives in Ibiza!
- With over 20 dive sites within 20 minutes and access to the north of the island including dive sites like 'Tagomago Anclas' as well as the south including the 'Fish Farm' in Formentera.
- Well maintained Mares rental dive equipment, including a dive computer for every diver
- Fully equipped workshop for service and maintainance by qualified and licensed staff
- 2 fast and comfortable diving boats with dedicated captain to get you to the divesites fast and comfortably
- Hot showers inside the diving center for when you come back from your diving adventures
- We offer private equipment storage for the entire time you're diving us
- Safety deposit boxes to store your valuables are available in the center free of charge
- On site diving shop
- Charging area for cameras and torches
- Drinking water is provided free of charge in the center as well as on the boats
- Modern, well maintained compressors
- Private parking spaces directly behind the diving center
- Tanks and weights are all on the boat, no dragging heavy equipment around
- We have a dedicated teaching area directly in front of our center for courses, so very smooth logistics
- PADI 5 star Instructor Development Resort, teaching all diving courses up to Instructor level
- With only 20 minutes boat ride and a private mooring buoy, the largest shipwreck in the Mediterranean, the 'Don Pedro' is easily accessable