- We are open from the 1st of May to the 31st of October. Opening times are from 09.30 to 18.00
- We ask you to be present at our center at 9:30 am for the morning dives or at 3:00 pm for the afternoon dives to complete the registration and rent the equipment. Please inform us in time to use our free pick up service.
Dive prices :
Single dive 42,00 € incl. Tank & weights & Marine reserve fee
Single dive with equipment 62,00 € incl. Marine reserve & divecomputer
2 dives 78,00 € incl. Tank & weights & Marine reserve fee
2 dives with equipment 99,00 € incl. Marine reserve & divecomputer
Pack 5 dives 185,00 € incl. Tank & weights & Marine reserve fee
Pack 5 dives with equipment 235,00 € incl. Marine reserve & divecomputer
Pack 6 dives 216,00 € incl. Tank & weights & Marine reserve fee
Pack 6 dives with equipment 273,00 € incl. Marine reserve & divecomputer
Pack 8 dives 280,00 € incl. Tank & weights & Marine reserve fee
Pack 8 dives with equipment 360,00 € incl. Marine reserve & divecomputer
Pack 10 dives 319,00 € incl. Tank & weights & Marine reserve fee
Pack 10 dives with equipment 444,00 € incl. Marine reserve & divecomputer
Pack unlimited dive season 699,00 € incl. Tank & weights & Marine reserve fee
Refresher dive 50,00 € incl. Tank & weights Refresher dive with equipment 65,00
- Languages that we generally have available to our staff are: English, Spanish, Dutch, German, French and Italian.
- Please ensure that all bookings are made at least the day before. Please also make sure that this booking contains special needs, such as: double bottles etc. In order to reserve your place (s) on the boat, a deposit is required, otherwise we can only offer you "standby places". For example, Places that are not yet reserved. Places are limited, so we recommend booking your needs as soon as possible.
What is essential to bring with you:
- Please make sure to bring the following items with you to make your dives as comfortable as possible.
- Your diving certification card
- Proof of diving insurance (compulsory in Spain, if you do not have one, we can offer you a small fee on the spot)
- Any scuba gear you have and want to use, towel
- We offer you safety cabinets in our center. These are big enough to store cell phones, some money etc. (not bags).
- In our center we accept cash payments, bank cards and credit cards (except American Express)
- Our center is equipped with hot showers, a spacious locker room, safe deposit box, a coffee maker, a repair shop, a large collection of rental equipment (including diving lights and computers) and a large sunbathing area with loungers and shade in front of our palm trees. Nearby there are several restaurants, right on the beach.
- Customer safety is very important to us, which is why we operate the following procedures;
- Customers are limited to the depth indicated on their certification card
- We do not do decompression dives unless specifically agreed by our management
- It is expected that everyone will participate in our boat briefing before each dive before entering the water
- It is compulsory for all divers to follow the instructions of our dive guides!
- If you have fewer than 50 dives and have not dived for over a year, a refreshing dive from the beach prior to diving from the boat is mandatory.
- If you have less than 50 dives and your last dive is more than 6 months ago, a refreshing dive from the beach is highly recommended.
- Our captain will always stay on the boat during the dive, help as needed and provide support on the surface.
- Our boats are fully equipped, including first aid kit, radio and / or mobile communication and emergency oxygen
- Customer safety and comfort is very important to us, so please advise us if you have special requests.