Duikcentrum divestar-ibiza in Ibiza (vroeger Punta Dive - Cala Martina)
- is gunstig gelegen direct aan het strand
- Ongeveer 1 km van Santa Eularia
Als u vragen heeft over onze locatie, bel ons of schrijf een e-mail.
Booking and Cancellation Policy in Divestar-International IBIZA
The guaranteed booking of the place for a certain activity is not obligatory. In this case, however, the customer is put on the "waiting list". If the customer wants to guarantee space for the specific activity, he has to pay in advance. If the customer is unable to complete the booked activity, the following reimbursement policies are applied:
Reimbursement of all funds paid for the service agreed with Divestar-International IBIZA in the event of cancellation of the activity by the dive center, regardless of the reason for the cancellation.
Reimbursement of the entire amount paid, less 10% of the administrative fee (refund 90% of the amount paid) for the service agreed with Divestar-International IBIZA in case of cancellation of the activity by the diver, if the cancellation is made 10 days before the event ,
- For 5 days before will be refunded 70%
- For 4 days before a 50% refund
- For 2 days before 20% will be refunded.
- If canceled in less than 2 days, the money paid will not be refunded.
For activities with a joint booking of more than 5 people, the following parameters are used:
- Reimbursement of the entire amount paid, less 10% of the administrative fee (will be paid out to 90%) for the services agreed with Divestar-International IBIZA in case of cancellation of activity of the group of divers, if the cancellation occurs 15 days before the event ,
- For 10 days before will be refunded 70%
- For 9 days before a 50% refund
- For 7 days before, 20% will be refunded.
- If canceled within 7 days, the money paid will not be refunded.
For activities involving payments for third party / business payments (eg, gaining access to the theoretical part of a PADI online course, additional boat rentals, etc.), we will not refund the payment to third parties / companies. For the remaining amount, we will apply the reimbursement options discussed above.
In case of medical problem repay 80% of the money paid by the person with the medical problem (does not apply to the booking of the accompanying person), if they present a medical certificate, their temporary or complete inability to dive. In case of non-compliance with the medical certificate, we will apply the reimbursement options explained above.
Once the customer enters the boat, no refund will be made if the dive is not performed due to seasickness, balancing difficulties, cold or problems with your own diving equipment.
The payment made for the specific activity involves the acceptance of the pre-determined conditions.
Divestar International IBIZA Diving Center.